The concept of Our firm is “providing true solutions.”
In the modern world, business is changing day by day and becoming ever more complicated and diverse. As a result, judiciary decision-making is also changing.
Conditions judiciary has not yet ruled on are popping up, and some new service models are being restricted for various reasons.
The value of a lawyer lies not only in their ability to organize and analyze complex business conditions, apply legal knowledge, and find practical solutions but the abilty to return to the intent of the law, interpret it carefully, apply it to the matter in question, and deliver a true solution that considers what is of most benefit to the client first and foremost. The concept of our firm is gathering a group of lawyers that can provide this kind of true solution to our clients.
In order to achieve this concept
- 1) High-level specialization
- Each of the lawyers of our firm has a high level of specialized knowledge in their prescribed field (intellectual property rights and real estate transactions, among others). Also, our staff members are devoted to their fields and keep improving themselves so that they will be able to engage with any kind of legal problem in a deep, sophisticated way.
- 2) Rapid provision of services
- Each of the lawyers of our firm provides more than just simple knowledge of the law. Our staff members also have both knowledge and experience related to its applications and practical solution methods. As a result, we can provide service that is both prompt and accurate. This in turn helps cut costs for our clients.
- 3) Perseverance
- No matter how difficult your case may be, all of the lawyers of our firm will persevere and think through it until they can provide you with a complete solution.
Burex Kojimachi 11F, 3-5-2 Kojimachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan 102-0083
1-minute walk from Exit 1 of Kojimachi Station on the Yurakucho Line
3-minute walk from Exit 2 of Hanzomon Station on the Hanzomon Line
7-minute walk from Exit 9b of Nagatacho Station on the Namboku Line or Yurakucho Line
10-minute walk from Exit D of Akasaka Mitsuke Station on the Ginza Line or Marunouchi Line